Chemical reaction networks, Chemical graphs and Complex network mining.
Not for glassware, we build for industry.
Machine learning, Data mining, Text analysis.
Molecular Dynamics, Density Functional Theory, Geometry Optimization, Reactivity.
Colloid science, Process intensification and Formulation chemistry.
Chemistry, we make it green.
WHO WE ARE?
DATA GEEKS AND CHEMISTRY GURUS
Chemtxt is an incubated startup and the first cheminformatics & computational chemistry company in the Middle East region.
- Pioneering scientists around the world
- A balanced knowledge and experience
- A unique focus on commercialization
What a broad experience, right?;
- Theoretical chemistry
- Flow chemistry
- Data analysis and visualization...
We make bold innovation using unusual models and data along with genius theoretical combinations to make your product unique.
WE BUILD STRATEGY
OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY
A product is not your produced items. It’s a service and feeling people have about you. When more people have the same satisfying feeling, you have a successful product.
- We strive to make most out of client feedback
- Let our customers' success stories motivate us
- Unlock a collaborative spirit, build trust and credibility
WHAT IS CHEMINFORMATICS?
Cheminformatics focuses on storing, indexing, searching, retrieving, and applying information about chemical compounds. Cheminformatics search for physical properties, three-dimensional molecular and crystal structures, spectroscopic signatures, chemical reaction pathways, molecular functional groups and docking sites. Virtual screening, for example, uses chemical and physical principles to identify and evaluate the best candidates for a particular property or reaction from large libraries of real and virtual molecules.
THE RIGHT APPROACH
Our skillful scientists;
- Will help you with analytics.
- Create an efficient product and keep your pipeline up-to-date
- Will do their best to provide you with an impressive industry presence
With us, you will always be on the cutting edge.
WHAT WE'RE DOING
Check it out, one of our recent papers:
Mutlay, İbrahim, and Albeiro Restrepo. "Complex reaction networks in high temperature hydrocarbon chemistry." Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 17.12 (2015): 7972-7985.
Ask us our research, there are lots of them!